In different periods, the maintenance methods of PVC plastic flooring must be different. The maintenance methods should be treated differently according to the time of use and usage to maintain the durability of the plastic flooring. The following are tips for maintaining PVC plastic flooring in different stages Let's take a look together to make your PVC plastic flooring more durable.
Floor finished/clean and maintain before use
1. Remove the dust and debris on the floor surface first.
2. Use a mopping machine and 3M red abrasive discs or similar products to clean it (dilute with water at 1:20 with a powerful general cleaner and add it to the mopping machine) to remove protective wax, grease, dust and other dirt on the floor surface. Soak dry with a water suction machine.
3. Wash with water and blot dry.
4. If necessary, apply 1-2 layers of high-strength surface wax.
Cleaning agent: powerful general cleaning agent, high-strength surface wax.
Tools: ground grinder, red grinding disc, water suction machine, wax mop, water press.
Daily cleaning and maintenance of PVC plastic floor
1. De-dust or vacuum cleaner. (Move the ground drag dust agent on the ground, and push the dust after drying.)
2. Wet mopping, (use the floor cleaning polish to dilute with water at 1:20, and mop the floor with a semi-wet mop.)
Cleaning agent: floor drag dust agent floor cleaning polish.
Tools: dust push mop.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of PVC plastic floor
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner to vacuum.
2. The floor cleaning polish is diluted with water at 1:20, mopping the floor or using a high-speed polishing machine with red abrasive pads for grinding and washing.
3. 1-2 layers of high-strength surface wax.
4. If necessary, it can be polished with a high-speed polishing machine and a white polishing pad.
Cleaner: floor polisher, high-strength surface wax.
Tools: dust push, ground grinder, red and white grinding discs, water suction machine, wax drag water squeezer.
PVC plastic floor is a new type of lightweight floor decoration material that is very popular in the world today, also known as "lightweight floor material". It is a popular product in Japan, South Korea, Europe, America and Asia. It has been popular abroad. It entered the Chinese market in the early 1980s. It has been widely recognized in large and medium cities in China and is widely used, such as indoor homes and hospitals. , Schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, commerce, stadiums and other places. Based on the above tips on PVC plastic flooring, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the maintenance and cleaning of plastic flooring. Maintaining a good and clean ground environment for a long time can extend the life of the ground.